INTEGRATED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR CHILDREN, YOUTH & WOMEN
- Program commenced in the year 2009 in two tsunami affected coastal villages of Pattinacherry and Keezhakasakudimedu in Karaikkal district.
- To facilitate the children and improve learning capacity through Activity Based Learning.
- To widen the economic and educational base of the coastal youth through alternate employment skill training and computer education programme.
- To enable the women to utilize the alternate livelihood options in tailoring to widen their socio economic status.
- Increased awareness on Best Sanitary Practices & Self Hygiene practices.
- Safe and clean drinking water available for the families at any time.
- The village becoming models for safe environment.
- Acknowledgement of efforts by District Administration.